Explore the fascinating landscape of Greece. Find out more about the surroundings of your holiday resort with your own rental car. Our agency offers all categories of rental cars for reasonable prices!
EXPLORE GREECE BY YOURSELF WITH OUR OFFER OF RENTAL CARS
delivery/ return: Airport Preveza, Ioannina and Thessaloniki, Igoumenitsa Port (Corfu flight) / hotel / office!
Rates include: All local taxes, Collision damage waiver, Thirdparty insurance, Road Assistance, Unlimited km*
*For 1 day rental there is a limit to 250km.
ExcessAmounts of CDW
930 € for groups A, B, C, C1, L
1.302 € for groups D, E, H, L1, G
1.860 € for groups F, F1
Extras on request, paid locally (rates per day)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Rentalperiod: Minimum rental period is 1 day (24h)with acceptable length delay of 1 hour. Any further delay is charged as an extra day.
2. Driver's age and drivinglicense: Minimum age 23 years and maximum 70 years for all car groups. Driving license must be issued at least 1 year before rental start. Driver must hold a valid European (for EU countries) or International (for countries that don’t belong to EU) driving license.
3. Third party insurance covers:a. Death and injury of third party up to 1.000.000€, b. Material damages to third parties up to 1.000.000€. -excluding the car of Drive Renta Car.
4. Collision Damage Waiver (CDW):Limits the renter's responsibility for car damage to 930€for car groups A, B, C, C1, L to 1.302€for car groups D, E, H, L1and to 1.860€for car groups F, F1, This insurance does not cover damages on the bottom part of car (underbody), the wheels and tires, the mirrors and the interior. In case of accident the renter is obliged to complete an accident form, regardless his responsibility, according to the article K70 of the Greek law K70.
5. Theft Waiver (TW):Theft protection of the rented car with deductible amount of 930€for car groups A, B, C, C1, L of 1302€for car groups D, E, H, L1, Gand 1.860€for car groups F, F1.Theft Waiverhas an extra cost per day.
6. Full Damage Waiver (FDW):Limits the renter’s responsibility for car damage, reducing the excess amount. The responsibility is reduced to 0 € for categories A, B, C, C1, L to 248 € for categories D, E, H, L1, G and to 558 € for categories F, F1. FDW insurance does not cover damages on the bottom part of car, the wheels and tires, the mirrors and the interior. In case of accident the renter is obliged to complete an accident form, regardless his responsibility, according to the article K70 of the Greek law K70. FDW insurancehas an extra cost per day.
7. Personal Accident Insurance (PAI): Covers the driver up to the sum of 15.000€for death, total or partial disability and 1.000€for hospital expenses. This insurance has an extra cost per day.
8. Night Fee:Any delivery or collection from 21:00 to 8:00 has an extra charge of 24€.
9. Delivery/Collection:Delivery or collection of the cars at Drive Rent a Car offices, Thessaloniki Airport, Ioannina Airport, Santorini Airport and Aktion Airport is free. Other locations for Thessaloniki, Ioannina and Pieria are charged extra with 15€andAthens, Lefkas, Halkidiki and Santoriniare charged extra with 25€.Locations with a distance over 40kmsfrom nearest Drive Rent a Car office can be arranged on request.
10. Extras:Services like Additional Driver, Child/Baby Seat, Snow Chains and GPS Navi are charged extra.
11. Transportation by Ferry boats:Authorization from Drive Rent a Car is required and has a charge of 20€per direction.
12. The cars are not allowed to be used for:Driving off-road, carrying heavy objects or bad use in general. Vehicles returned in bad condition and with extremely dirty interior will be charged for special cleaning with cost up to 80€+VAT.
13. Fuel policy:Allcars are delivered with at least 2/8 of fuel and they should be returned with the same quantity of fuel in the tank. If the car is returned with less fuel, there is a charge of 12€for refuel service plus the cost of the missing fuel. Fuel left in the tank is not refundable.
14. Roadside assistance: 24-hour roadside assistance with no extra charge.
15. Driving outside Greece:Car transport is not allowed outside the Greek borders.
16. Car rental guarantee:In order to rent a car a credit card is always required (Visa, Master Card, Amex), even if the payment will be in cash. Drive Rent a Car will Pre-Authorize the responsibility amount until the end of the rental period. Responsibility amounts: 930€
Bikes 50 cm³ bis 250 cm³
Call us at: Tel. /
Fax: 0030 26840 32400
TAXI - TRANSFER - PRICE LIST
At your arrival (at the airport Preveza or the harbour Igoumenitsa) the taxi driver is waiting for you, holding up a sign with your name on it, and will bring you directly to our office or your booked accommodation
Taxi = 1 to 4 persons
OW = one way
Airport = Preveza (Aktio)
Harbour = Igoumenitsa